Baby Bitcoin Guidebook for Developers10% off through 07/01/20
The Baby Bitcoin Guidebook for Developers dives into the initial commit of Bitcoin's C++ code. The book strives to unearth and simplify the concepts that underpin the Bitcoin software system, so that beginner and intermediate developers can understand how it works.
- Learn how Bitcoin's code works!
- Baby Bitcoin refers to the very first version of Bitcoin's codebase written by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009.
- Baby Bitcoin is written in the C++ programming language and consists of approximately 20,000 lines of code in 26 files. We discuss the most important files, classes, and methods that form the core of Bitcoin's functionality.
- Baby Bitcoin is the perfect codebase for curious developers to study in order to learn how Bitcoin's code works.
- The Baby Bitcoin Guidebook for Developers makes the learning experience a breeze, by delving into Bitcoin's original C++ code in detail to help developers learn what makes Bitcoin tick.
The Baby Bitcoin Guidebook for Developers delves into the original version (initial commit) of Bitcoin's C++ code to help curious developers learn how the decentralized cryptocurrency works under the hood. Bitcoin's original codebase comprises 26 files containing approximately 20,000 lines of code. We picked out the most important files, classes, and methods that form the core of Bitcoin's functionality. We documented this code line by line and break it down in this guidebook so that beginner and intermediate developers can wrap their heads around it. If you're curious about the inner workings of the king of cryptocurrencies, this guidebook is for you.